Join our team in warm and sunny Central Florida. Ten minutes from beaches, the Space Center, and less than an hour from our world-renowned theme parks.
This entry level position is for our thriving Salesforce practice. You will begin virtual, but be expected to phase into the Melbourne, FL office to collaborate with others, post COVID. Liberty believes in growing their talent and before being allocated to a project, Liberty supports training. mentoring and obtaining the respective Salesforce certifications for your career journey.
Summary: The candidate for this position will be part of a 5-9 member team responsible for delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions for our clients. The Salesforce Developer will work closely with Solutions Architects to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements. The Salesforce Developer is responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce DevOps including configuration, customization using Apex and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline. Salesforce certifications highly preferred but not required.
Required Years of Experience: Entry Level
- Must be dedicated to learning about Salesforce and willing to invest the time and effort into studying and preparing for Salesforce certification exams
- Willingness to learn Apex to create technically sound web based applications
- Analytic skills for application during the entire Agile cycle especially during requirement analysis, documentation, execution, and reporting of test results
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well with others
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Agile Development. DevOps and/or Software development life-cycles, requirements, and software documentation and associated technologies/tools
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Adept at conducting research.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.