To be successful in this role, you’ll have a passion for results, providing exceptional sales solutions for our partners in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will be responsible for identifying vendors who fit our strategy and can provide client prospects that meet our criteria.
We’re relying on you to leverage your relationship management skills to ensure the type of business proposed fits with the required profile and we maximize the opportunities. Key responsibilities will include program on-boarding and management, communication/relationship management both internal and external, client satisfaction, and compliance, work with management on required reporting and process improvements.
To be considered, you’ll be an expert at managing partnerships in the Healthcare Technology Vendor finance industry. Having had exposure to commercial credit underwriting principles and a high level of motivation, you’ll use your drive to own your individual performance while promoting a team culture.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you’ll be responsible for the generation of new business from approved vendors. Additional responsibilities will include;
- delivery of the vendor introduced business plan in terms of new business volumes, conversion %, yields and fees generated in the agreed geographic area
- development of existing relationships and establishing new relationships in the vendor vertical
- manage all aspects of the vendor relationship to a very high standard
- identifying additional funding opportunities both from a product and asset perspective
- structuring FMV transactions
- reviewing credit decisions on a regular basis and provide feedback to Head of Sales identifying areas of concern and areas of good practice
This is a fully remote role that will support business travel as needed.
If you have a proven track record of success building and managing partnerships in the Healthcare Vendor finance industry, please apply now.
About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.