We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard Payment Gateway Services - Optimization (Relaunch Your Career)
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
Mastercard Payment Gateway Services is a payment service provider. We offer merchants around the world an omni-channel payment gateway with integrated services (e.g. fraud risk management, alternative payment methods, currency conversion) while reducing their exposure to pain (chargebacks, PCI-DSS compliance etc).
Are you a leader, influencer and innovator?
Do you want to be part of an agile software development, collaborative environment?
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
Do you love to solve problems and find creative solutions?
1) Oversee the end to end development efforts across the MPGS Delivery team, which may include the technical oversight of a small 3-4 person team
2) Own the development of high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget
3) Perform functional and performance testing of solutions
4) Perform Code review ensuring code is optimized, easily maintainable and tracked in version control system
5) Participate in architectural decisions and product road mapping
6) Provide task estimates, level of complexity assessments, and provide input into scheduling of projects
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering concepts including Agile Methodologies, CI/CD etc. is required.
• Comprehensive experience with the following: Object Oriented Programming (Java, C++), Spring, Unix Shell, Oracle, API & batch application development
• Application Security including information security principles and realization, web app security and PCI DSS Compliance
• Demonstrate MC Core Competencies
• Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
• Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaboration skills and organizational skills.
• Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities and to interface with external / internal resources, working as a member of a matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.?
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.