Capco Return-to-Work Program 2022
Applications being accepted through Friday, March 11th, 2022
Who is Capco?
Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the Financial Services, Energy and Insurance industries. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs, and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
What does our Return-to-Work Program offer you?
Our 12-week Return-to-Work Program is designed for experienced financial services professionals and/or consultants who are looking to re-start their career after a 12+ month hiatus. Our 2022 Program will start on May 2, 2022.
The program starts with a 4-week intensive developmental training program to ensure that you have both the soft and hard skills to hit the ground running on a client project. Our program provides you with a strong foundation of consulting methodologies, technical skills and personal brand development on which to build and see growth in your career within the Capco family. You will have a Coach who will provide you with performance feedback and support during the program.
Upon successful completion of the program, each participant will be evaluated for full-time employment based on their performance and Capco’s business needs.
Examples of day-to-day experiences include:
- Develop an understanding of strategic client direction, risk and issues, and project goals
- Conduct structured data gathering, research, and analysis related to industry trends and client objectives
- Develop an understanding of key industry regulations and relevant frameworks
- Facilitate, document, and participate in client meetings and workshops
- Create high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings
- Candidates for this program should have at least 4 years of relevant professional experience in consulting or the Financial Services industry within Banking, Capital Markets, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Insurance, Wealth, or Investment Management sectors
- Candidates must be out of the workforce for a minimum of 12 months
- All applicants applying for US job openings must have authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to think strategically, and creatively, without fear of sharing ideas or voicing opinions to senior stakeholders or clients.
- Effective and flexible communication skills with the ability to discuss complex ideas, develop project deliverables, and present in a coherent manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, with the ability to adapt quickly when necessary
- Ability to recognize the importance of constructive feedback to build on existing strengths and succeed in the future
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
Ready to take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.