Careers often make detours-we value the skills and experience developed along the way. Our Oracle Career Relaunch program can help you re-enter the working world and hit the ground running in a full-time position. Are you ready to bring your real-life experience, knowledge, and creativity back to the workforce?
Oracle’s HR Services team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create people-related strategies across the business. We manage people data and build project management capability across HR. Our work also ensures Oracle remains protected and compliant. We strive to provide employees the resources and support they need during the most important moments in their careers.
Job Summary: In this role, you will be responsible for processing complex, confidential, and time sensitive data. You will be looking for problem trends, and seeking opportunities for process improvement. You will need to collaborate across multiple business functions, as well as globally to ensure team success. Other primary responsibilities will include data analysis, project management skills, and customer service. You will have the opportunity to work and collaborate globally, standardizing, simplifying and automating HR operational processes and services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- You will partner with management and other key stakeholders to process complex, confidential, and time sensitive data
- You will make recommendations, participate in UAT testing, implement systems and process improvements
- You will drive tasks to completion
- You will contribute independently on a variety of processes, with some assistance and normally receive general instructions on routine work
- You will work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- You exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- You will develop professional expertise, and apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- You will mentor and support the development your peers by providing guidance, training, coaching, and feedback.
- You will perform additional related tasks and duties as needed
- You possess process improvement, training, communication and project management skills
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- You are comfortable with full Microsoft office suite, HCM, and other Oracle Cloud applications
- You have a high attention to detail and the patience to pursue data anomalies that most of us miss
- You have strong internal client facing skills with a flexible communication style and the ability to communicate complex concepts and analytics in a structured manner
- You are passionate about trouble shooting data issues to identify strategic solutions
- You believe that no jobs are too big; no problems are too complex
- You can communicate effectively – directly and succinctly – across cubicles, organizational boundaries and cultures
- You volunteer – for new experiences, learning opportunities and to help others
- You contribute and may lead process improvement ideas and innovation
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a data intensive environment, preferably in human resources, where data entry, record auditing and reportgeneration are primary functions of your role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- While performing the duties of this job, a person is regularly sitting in a standard office environment, at a desk, using a computer and phone. This person may occasionally need to lift up to 20 pounds.
- This job description reflects management’s definition of the essential functions for this job, and does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. In addition, the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job.
Acts as interface between business and IT organization with regards to HRMS implementation.
Supports users in the report generation process. Works closely with the Business HR to ensure all reports in (via HRMS) including SQL queries (both ad hoc and maintenance reports) are accurate. Process Mass Change Spreadsheets. Ensures data integrity in Oracle HRMS database by running regular audits. Conducts high-level HRMS needs analysis, prepares business specifications, implements modifications and enhancements and ensures system documentation are updated. Assists with the development and delivery of HRMS training to users. Provides systems support for HR applications, including Oracle Core HRMS, HR Self Service Applications, Discoverer Reports, etc. Participates in User Acceptance Tests. Undertakes special projects on an as need basis to address specific HRMS issues.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Strong knowledge of Oracle applications, HRMS functionality, set-up tables, table structures, PL/SQL, and Microsoft applications such as Excel. 2 to 3 years Oracle Applications experience. Problem solving skills and strong analytical skills. Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to manage vast amount of data efficiently. Typical experience 2-5 years.
Learn more and apply here.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.