Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
As the Business Operations Lead within the Enterprise Data and Analytics organization you will be a key member of a growing and passionate team focused on growing Nike’s data analytics capabilities. The newest member of our team will be passionate about working through the details to ensure our organization operates efficiently; and has the initiative, and follow-through, necessary to handle projects from end-to-end; and can build strong relationships across the extended leadership team. We are looking for a candidate who has solid financial reporting skills, a deep understanding of business process improvements, an attention to detail and quick problem-solving abilities are a must.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT PROCESS
- Identify opportunities for improving operational efficiency and work with our team members and partners to address them
- Optimize business workflows in partnership with our portfolio/project team
- Identify and measure KPIs for quality improvements throughout the day-to-day operations of our function
- Communicate insights to leaders across our function who can leverage your analysis in their decision-making process
- Create and maintain an operational dashboard to be reviewed monthly (or weekly) by our senior executive leadership team
- Perform and deliver consistently trustable, precise and actionable quantitative and qualitative analyses
- In partnership with our portfolio directors, maintain budget breakdown by team including, resource and contract forecasting
- Reconcile budget to actuals on a monthly basis in collaboration with our finance partners
- Create and publish forecast/actuals variance analysis for each of our portfolios
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will be reporting to the Director of Operations for Entreprise Data & Analytics. Your regular interactions will include, but will not be limited to, our senior leadership team members (Senior Director), Global Technology partners (procurement, fianance), and Portfolio management team.
WHAT YOU BRING
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who has these experiences and clearly demonstrates the following skills:
- Minimum 4 years of total experience in strategy/operation, management consulting, financial analyst or related fields
- Strong listening skills and ability to translate directions into actional outputs
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build key relationships with a wide spectrum of business partners, ranging from senior leadership to entry-level professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly explain complex issues to a range of audiences
- Willingness to adapt and thrive in ambiguous environments
- Demonstrated problem-solving and creative thinking
- Exceptional problem-solving, business judgment, and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.