Hanley, Flight and Zimmerman, LLC (HFZ), a patent prosecution law firm located in downtown Chicago, is seeking engineers with industry experience to train to be patent engineers. As a patent engineer at HFZ, you will use your engineering skills to protect a wide range of cutting-edge technologies for some of the most innovative companies in the world. Our patent engineers start at $100K plus per year in addition to other benefits; with rapid career advancement and pay escalation opportunities from there. Typical progress with HFZ results in a salary of $175,000 4 to 5 years after starting your career with us.
Candidates are required to have:
- at least two years engineering-related work experience,
- the desire to become a patent attorney,
- an ELECTRICAL, COMPUTER engineering undergraduate degree or COMPUTER SCIENCE
- excellent academic credentials, and
- strong analytical and writing skills.
- Please apply to the Patent Engineer- Experienced Engineer job post on our website: https://hfzlaw.com/recruit/. Please provide a cover letter, resume, and any/all of your engineering transcripts.
- Bill O’Connor Recruitment Manager
- Hanley, Flight & Zimmerman, LLC is committed to diversity as a core value of the firm. We continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. A diverse and inclusive workforce enriches our work experience and enhances the value of our legal services. HFZ is an Equal Opportunity/ M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.