Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
About The Program
One of DTCC’s key strategic business imperatives is to increase the diversity of its workforce at all levels which supports our continuing commitment to make DTCC a diverse and inclusive workplace. As part of this commitment, DTCC will launch RE-EMERGE - A return to work program. Through this program we want to create a pathway for individuals wishing to re-enter the workforce after a minimum two-year hiatus.
- The 12-week internship timeframe will commence in 2022
- US Locations Only (Boston, Jersey City, Dallas, Tampa)
Participants could potentially intern in one of the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
Talents Needed For Success:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in economics, finance, business or other quantitative field a plus; CFA a plus.
- Four to six years of experience in finance credit analysis that included assigning risk ratings to issuers and transactions.
- Excellent communications skills – oral and written. Well-structured and logical writing skills.
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical problem solving required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to help resolve differing analytical viewpoints.
- Highly disciplined, organized, and efficient with ability to manage own workflow/priorities and meet deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work independently - proactive, flexible, diligent, with the highest ethical standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.